Extra luggage? No, it isn’t a good idea! Travelling with extra luggage is definitely a problem when travelling. Do you know why? There are quite few issues related to this statement, some of them are:
– Airline fees, sometimes very expensive to check in a suitcase.
– Excessive/unnecessary heavy luggage to carry around your journey.
– Standing long lines at the airport in order to check in luggage.
– Waiting time on arrival for your luggage at baggage claim.
– Risk of having your luggage lost, damaged, or pilfered by airlines.
Do you know the best way to avoid all these extra luggage problems? It is simple, just learn to travel light.
Have you ever stopped in order to think that a smaller, lighter bag means less environmental impact?
With a small travel bag is possible to reduce the emission of carbon dioxide (lighter aircraft consume less fuel) and choose more economical and sustainable means of transport (with a light bag is possible to dismiss the cab and then use public transports like trains, subway, buses or even walk).
How would you pack everything you need in a single suitcase? Well, travellers are managing to travel light by packing smartly using different methods such as bundle wrapping as well as the skivvy method, both methods offer extraordinary results.
The great benefits of packing light using the methods listed above are:
- It is safer; your luggage will be completely under your control.
- It is cheaper, stress free at check-in. Never paying any unexpected airline overcharge fee.
- It is easier, much easier to carry for long distances by saving energy.
- It is clever, more flexibility when boarding a flight as well as being easier and cheaper to store in airports.
Yes, travelling with just one suitcase will allow you to have an easier travel experience, avoiding chances of your suitcase to get damaged, stolen in transit or even getting lost. Excellent! Now you are prepared to go and try to not overpack.